St. Croix Legend Extreme Glass Casting Rods featuresuper-premium, linear S-Glass blanks built on IPC®-engineered mandrels. These are the ultimate fiberglass rods! Super light in weight, they are designed for fishing all types and sizes of crankbaits and other lures that benefit when matched with a moderate-action rod. All designed for specific crankbait applications.
The LGC74MHM is perhaps the most versatile model in the series! It’s designed to handle medium-to-large size crankbaits and chatterbaits at various water depths up to 20 feet. It is ideal for fishing large, lipless crankbaits and large profile square bills.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Super premium, 100% linear S-glass.
- Designed for crankbaits and other lures ideally matched to a moderate action rod.
- Fuji® K Series Concept Tangle Free guides with Alconite rings and polished frames. Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring “shed” tangles before they become a problem.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with frosted silver hood on most models. Fuji® PSS-SD palming reel seat with frosted silver hood on LGC711HM.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service