The Rapala Shadow Rap Shad Deep breaks the mold. Fish it finesse in the morning when the big ones are still a little sleepy, then ramp it up all the way to an aggressive action, matching the mood of the fish. The revolutionary new "frosted" colors absorb light and minimize flash, just right for an enhanced absence of aggressiveness.
- Construction: Textured Scale Body Translucent & Frosted Colors
- Actions: Sharp Left to Right Turns Slow Rising on Pause
- Technique: Casting, 5-6 Foot Depth
- Targeted Species: Bass, Multi-Species Gamefish
- Terminal: VMC® Thin Wire Black Nickel Round Bend Hooks