Daiwa Tatula SV TW Baitcasting Reels were designed to help you easily cast your baits long distances. By adding the SV spool to the Tatula design, weight has been reduced. As the spool slows, the induct rotor moves back towards the magnetic field, which brakes the spool according to the weights of different types of lures. The Tatula SV TW reels still incorporate the T-Wing system. These features help to significantly reduce spool over spin. This is the perfect all-in-one system for casting a wide range of lures!
Scroll down to view a full specifications chart!
- SV Spool (Easy to cast all weights of lures)
- A7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Spool
- Air Brake System
- T-Wing System
- Aluminum Frame
- Line capacity: 14 lb. – 100 yds.
- 8 Bearing System (2CRBB+5BB+1RB)
- Ultimate Tournament Drag (UTD) with 13.2 lbs. of drag
- 90 mm Swept Handle with cutouts for reduced weight
- I-Shaped Handle Knobs
- Anodized parts coloring system