From butt to tip, St. Croix made their flagship Legend Elite Casting Rods even better. Each blank is built with high-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite and reinforced with super-high modulus SCVI graphite in the lower section. Loaded with IPC®, ART™, TET and new Fuji® Torzite® guides with solid-titanium frames – the ultimate guide. The result is a rod with dramatically improved balance, handle ergonomics and sensitivity. The bar for freshwater rods has just been seriously raised.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji® Torzite® guides with titanium frames for unrivalled, 100% corrosion-proof performance. Torzite is the first ceramic created to be a guide ring, and is stronger, lighter and 5X less abrasive than Fuji® SiC.
- Fuji® TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on spinning rods.
- Fuji® PTS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on casting rods.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Includes protective rod sack.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service