Starting at: $111.99
Scott Martin attributes his success as a professional angler to versatility. Instead of a master of one technique, his goals include the highest level of proficiency from technique to technique, water body to water body. But versatility for Martin does not stop at simply attracting strikes. He's keenly aware that it takes fish in the live well to win. Within the development of the all-new TCS (Tournament Concept Series) bass rods, Martin's designs deliver a concise set of tour-ready rods that not only focus on power and sensitivity, but also casting accuracy, maintaining hook hold, and supreme balance to ward off fatigue.Learn More
Starting at: $103.99
Lew's Custom Speed Stick® series spinning rods are constructed with Lew's® new propriety, multilayered, multidirectional, HM60 graphite and feature Lew's® exclusive Power Core. This new Power Core construction makes the new Custom Speed Stick® rods incredibly strong while allowing weight reduction and increased sensitivity. The new Lew's® Custom Speed Sticks® are Lighter, Faster, and Stronger on the hook set.
- Lightweight, proprietary, multilayered, multidirectional, HM60 graphite blank construction
- Stainless steel guide frames with titanium oxide inserts
- Lew's® exclusive lightweight graphite skeletal reel seat
- Lew's® built in trigger hook keeper on casting models
- Spinning models feature patented "No Foul" hook keeper
- Custom shaped high density EVA grips with Duracork reinforcement
- Lew’s® Lifetime Limited Warranty
Starting at: $208.00
St. Croix Legend Tournament Spinning Rods are tournament grade, techniques specific, high tech rods. These rods are built with Advanced Reinforcement Technology (ART) and Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) Technology. They are constructed from high modulus/high strain SC graphite for unbelievable durability and strength without increasing blank diameter or weight. Legend Tournament Spinning Rods also feature Fuji PTS blank touch reel seats, Kigan hook keepers, and super grade cork handles. These rods have been fine-tuned to handle all of the rigors of tournament fishing and will exceed all of your expectations!Learn More
Starting at: $275.00
Megabass Orochi XX Spinning Rods are the perfect combination of power and control. Orochi XX uses rod blanks constructed of premium super low-resin 40-ton carbon. Their superior construction defends against twisting in the rod blank and creates overall durability without adding weight. Fuji KWSG, KR-H, and Fuji small caliber Alconite guides provides smooth casting and incredible sensitivity. It is tough to find a higher quality rod that can match the performance of the Orochi XX series.Learn More
Starting at: $69.99
Daiwa Fuego Spinning Rods have a light weight graphite construction, braid-ready aluminum oxide guides, and EVA and cork combination grips. All Fuego rods are one piece and have a limited one year manufacturer warranty.
- Slim & Powerful Lightweight Graphite Construction
- Braid-Ready Aluminum Oxide Ring Guides
- Anodized Stainless Steel Hooded Reel Seat
- Hybrid material Handles (EVA + Cork)
- Convenient Hook Keeper
- One Piece Rods Only
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
Starting at: $49.99
Daiwa Aird-X Braiding-X Spinning Rods are made from a high quality graphite material that gives the rods their sensitivity and strength. This is combined with Braiding-X construction which reinforces the blank and reduces blank twist.
- Made from high Quality Graphite material
- Combined with Braiding-X construction reinforcing blanks and reducing unnecessary blank twists
- Aluminum Oxide Ring guides
- Split Grip design with EVA foam
- Hook Keeper
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
Starting at: $420.00
GLX graphite was the first graphite made strictly to build fishing rods starting back in 1993. The 2017 G. Loomis GLX Spinning rods feature blanks up to 20 percent lighter and improved handle design ergonomics. The balance is also better giving the 2017 GLX rods enhanced fishability.Learn More
Starting at: $119.99
Fenwick Methods pack rods are a game changer for the avid traveling angler. Methods features five interchangeable pieces in one tube which allows anglers to prepare for multiple situations and still pack light. A revolutionary pack rod design.
- Dual Power blanks, multi piece rod that connects with several sections to create different actions
- Spigot Ferrule design creates rod piece connections that are stronger than traditional multi section rods and give rods pure crisp action
- TAC™ Handle Provides increased grip in all fishing conditions, more durable than cork and provides enhanced grip when wet
- Includes a hard travel tube
- Tube dimensions: 6'8'' spinning -33'' by 2 1/2'', 7'' spinning-34'' by 2 1/2''
Starting at: $189.99
G Loomis E6X Walleye Spinning Rods features E6X graphite that increases sensitivity and reduces weight with a slower/softer flex. High modulus material helps the rod recover quickly and virtually line slap for long, accurate casts. Soft flex blanks allow fish to engulf the bait, creating positive hooksets and still responsive enough to feel everything!
E6X Spinning Rods were designed to be affordable, allowing more anglers to get their hands on a high performance rod.Learn More
Starting at: $169.99
Daiwa Cronos Spinning Rods were designed to be tournament level and highly versatile. Thoroughly tested all across the country by Daiwa's pro staff, these rods give you the high levels of precision and sensitivity you demand and cover a wide range of bass fishing techniques.
- Daiwa's Exclusive High-Modulus "HVF" Graphite maximizes performance, is lightweight, and has crisp sensitivity
- X45 BIAS Graphite Fiber Construction prevents twisting of the blank for increased casting accuracy
- Braiding-X Graphite Carbon Fiber Braiding Technology provides added reinforcement, reducing unnecessary blank twist
- Fuji SiC TOP guide + Fuji@ Alconite ring guides
- 5 Years Limited Warranty