It’s time you started fishing with the power of CHIRP sonar. The easy-to-install, easy-to-use 7-inch Garmin echoMAP CHIRP 73sv includes transducer for high wide CHIRP sonar and Garmin CHIRP SideVü and Garmin CHIRP DownVü, the clearest scanning sonars on the water. It supports Panoptix sonar and includes preloaded Quickdraw Contours software to instantly create your own HD maps with 1-foot contours as you fish. Internal 5 Hz GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second. It provides NMEA 2000® support for engine data, sensors, autopilots and more. Cords plug directly into the mount, allowing you to quickly install and remove your device from power and mount. Transom and trolling motor mounts included.
- 7-inch color display with keypad control
- Includes GT52-TM transducer with high wide CHIRP, 250 W and Garmin CHIRP DownVü™/SideVü™, 455/800, 350 W
- Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar support (transducer not included)
- Includes LakeVü HD maps cover 17,000 total lakes, of which 13,000 are HD lakes with 1-foot contours shore to shore
- Preloaded Quickdraw Contours custom HD map creation software