Starting at: $99.99
The Lew’s David Fritts Crank Back Baitcast Combo was designed with help from David Fritts, widely known as one of the best crankbait anglers on the planet! This combo features a 5.4:1 gear ratio Speed Spool baitcasting reel made with a lightweight, one piece graphite frame. The gear ratio for this reel provides the perfect cranking power for deep divers and heavy baits. It has a 5 bearing system with Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearings, external Magnetic Control System (MCS) adjustment, a durable Rulon drag system that provides up to 15 lbs. of drag power, and an anodized aluminum spool and bowed aluminum handle.
The rod is a 7-foot crankbait rod with a one piece IM6 premium graphite blank. This blank has been custom-tuned by David Fritts himself to the perfect parabolic action for long casting and sensitivity. It also features high density EVA split-grips, stainless steel guides with stainless steel inserts, and a Lew's exclusive SoftTouch skeletal reel seat.Learn More
Starting at: $139.99
The Lew's Mach I Speed Spool Baitcast Combo includes top features unheard of on a rod/reel combo selling for under $150. This combo is so good it won the 2015 ICast award for "Best Combo".
- One-piece, lightweight, graphite frame and sideplates
- Premium double shielded, stainless steel, 10-bearing system
- Zero-Reverse anti-reverse steel clutch bearing
- Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) utilizing both an external click dial to adjust the Magnetic Brake System, and an internal 4-pin position on/off Centrifugal Brake System
- Machine forged, double anodized, large capacity aluminum spool
- Double-anodized, aluminum 10lb. max drag star drag with audible click
- 95MM bowed, anodized, bowed aluminum handle with Lew's® custom paddle knobs
- Double-anodized, aluminum spool tension cap with audible click
- Zirconia line guide
- Premium IM8 one-piece graphite blank with Nano technology
- Guides are constructed with durable stainless steel frames and aluminum oxide inserts
- Lew's® exclusive SoftTouch graphite skeletal reel seat
- Durable high density EVA foam split-grips
Starting at: $89.99
The Lew's American Hero Baitcast Combo features the American Hero baitcasting reel. Weighing in at 7.2 oz., this reel features a one-piece graphite composite frame and sideplates and 5 ball bearings. The single-piece blank is constructed with IM6 graphite, making it extremely sensitive. The guides have stainless steel frames and inserts.
- One-piece, lightweight, graphite composite frame and sideplates
- Quality 5-bearing system with stainless steel double shielded ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Machine forged aluminum anodized blue spool
- Durable Rulon drag system, provides up to 10lb. drag power
- High strength solid brass main gear and crank shaft
- Aluminum bowed handle with Lew's® custom paddle handle knobs
- Zirconia line guide
- Quick and easy removable graphite palming sideplate
- Aluminum anodized blue spool tension adjustment knob
- Fully adjustable, smooth, bowed graphite star drag system
- Premium IM6 one-piece graphite blanks
- Multilayer, multidirectional graphite construction for structural strength
- Rugged gunsmoke stainless steel guide frames with stainless steel inserts
- Lightweight graphite reel seats with cushioned stainless steel hoods
- Great hand/reel stability and comfort
- Exposed blank for instant vibration transmission
- Premium, lightweight, durable high-density EVA split-grips
- Patented “No Foul” hook keeper
- Lew's® custom skeletal, graphite reel seat
Starting at: $240.00
St. Croix Legend Glass Casting Rods featuresuper-premium, linear S-Glass blanks built on IPC®-engineered mandrels. These are the ultimate fiberglass rods! Super light in weight, they are designed for fishing all types and sizes of crankbaits and other lures that benefit when matched with a moderate-action rod. All designed for specific crankbait applications.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Super premium, 100% linear S-glass.
- Designed for crankbaits and other lures ideally matched to a moderate action rod.
- Fuji® K Series Concept Tangle Free guides with Alconite rings and polished frames. Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring “shed” tangles before they become a problem.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with frosted silver hood on most models. Fuji® PSS-SD palming reel seat with frosted silver hood on LGC711HM.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
Starting at: $285.00
Megabass Orochi XX Casting Rods are the perfect combination of power and control. Orochi XX uses rod blanks constructed of premium super low-resin 40-ton carbon. Their superior construction defends against twisting in the rod blank and creates overall durability without adding weight. Fuji KWSG, KR-H, and Fuji small caliber Alconite guides provides smooth casting and incredible sensitivity. It is tough to find a higher quality rod that can match the performance of the Orochi XX series.Learn More
Starting at: $69.99
Daiwa Fuego Baitcasting Rods have a light weight graphite construction, braid-ready aluminum oxide guides, and EVA and cork combination grips. All Fuego rods are one piece and have a limited one year manufacturer warranty.
- Slim & Powerful Lightweight Graphite Construction
- Braid-Ready Aluminum Oxide Ring Guides
- Anodized Stainless Steel Hooded Reel Seat
- Hybrid material Handles (EVA + Cork)
- Convenient Hook Keeper
- One Piece Rods Only
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
Starting at: $415.00
GLX graphite was the first graphite made strictly to build fishing rods starting back in 1993. The 2017 G. Loomis GLX Casting rods feature blanks up to 20 percent lighter and improved handle design ergonomics. The balance is also better giving the 2017 GLX rods enhanced fishability.Learn More
Starting at: $199.99
The G Loomis E6X Flip Punch Casting Rod is a powerful rod designed specifically for fishing jigs and soft plastic creature baits up close in heavy cover and penetrating the matts. Sensitive for feeling light bites, surprisingly light, but strong for powering big fish away from heavy cover. Fast taper for immediate and powerful hooksets!Learn More
Starting at: $189.99
The G Loomis E6X Spinnerbait Casting Rod was designed specifically for spinnerbait fishing with extra-fast tips to help improve accuracy and lower the trajectory on your casts. Features G Loomis' proprietary E6X blank technology for lighter swing-weight, perfect balance, increased sensitivity, and dynamic power. Tip action allows you to feel and virtually watch the spinner blades throbbing in the water - you'll know when the fish hits your bait!Learn More
Starting at: $169.99
Daiwa Cronos Casting Rods were designed to be tournament level and highly versatile. Thoroughly tested all across the country by Daiwa's pro staff, these rods give you the high levels of precision and sensitivity you demand and cover a wide range of bass fishing techniques.
- Daiwa's Exclusive High-Modulus "HVF" Graphite maximizes performance, is lightweight, and has crisp sensitivity
- X45 BIAS Graphite Fiber Construction prevents twisting of the blank for increased casting accuracy
- Braiding-X Graphite Carbon Fiber Braiding Technology provides added reinforcement, reducing unnecessary blank twist
- Fuji SiC TOP guide + Fuji@ Alconite ring guides
- Exclusive Daiwa Custom Design reel seat for greater comfort (casting models)
- 5 Years Limited Warranty