Your Abu Garcia Revo® SX has decreased it's weight by over two oz. compared to the prior SX model, propelling light-weight design and style to another level, which computes to a 25% weight reduction. A much more impressive D2 Gear Structure, this is truely the next iteration for Duragear™, providing superior performance along with accuracy when you are on the water. This updated X2- Cräftic™ combination framework gives a high end safeguard against corrosion and the handle sideplate is made from weight minimizing C-6 carbon. The broader Infini II™ spool style and design enhances casting effectiveness and then the well-known Carbon Matrix™ makes sure you will have a smooth, constant pressure on the drag any time you hook onto the most difficult battling fish. The Magtrax braking system works effortlessly with the turn of the knob, moving the magnetic braking mechanism nearer to the actual spool that enables for much more casting control as well as braking pressure. These MagTrax™ braking systems deliver constant drag pressure during the complete range of your cast.
- Nine stainless-steel bearings plus A single roller bearing delivers clean performance.
- X2- Cräftic™ alloy body to get improved oxidation prevention.
- C6 carbon handle side-plate delivers considerable weight-loss without giving up durability and strength.
- Carbon Matrix™ drag structure offers smooth, steady drag tension throughout the overall drag spectrum.
- D2 Gear Design™ supplies a extremely effective mechanism at the same time enhancing gear toughness.
- MagTrax™ braking mechanism presents constant brake tension through the entire cast.
- Infini II™ spool style and design for much longer casts together with extraordinary loads.
- Small bent reel handle plus a bent star supply a much more ergonomic structure.
- Ti protected line guide decreases rubbing plus boosts endurance